Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello from Louisiana!

Louisiana you say...yep working on the road with my company. When I arrived last Sunday we were working in New Orleans and our hotel was located directly on Bourbon Street nonetheless. Here's a pic of it:



I only got to spend one evening on Bourbon Street - wow what a happening and eye opening place that is to be. I didn't take my camera with me when we went out that night...so I have no crazy night life or incriminating photos...hehe. Although here's a photo of a local patron: Yeah I jumped when I first saw him too.
I wish I would have had more time there to explore the Garden District and French Quarter. All of the iron work around that area is gorgeous. Here's a couple pics I snapped the day were were leaving.







So now we are stationed in Houma, LA which is about 1 hour and 45 minutes SW of New Orleans - about 2 hours from Texas. Here's a pic of my office - try not to be envious.

Another week and I start my vacation. Who knows what will be in store for me when I return....maybe Texas.
~m

No comments: