Monday, May 24, 2010

Sneek Peaks & Treasure Hunting

I was at a couple of the local thrift store this past weekend and I found some serious treasure! First of all I saw this hug tin and was really hoping that it contained what I was hoping for. I opened it and it did not disappoint me - I actually think I squealed when I opened it. Look what was inside! BUTTON HEAVEN!!!












All for $7.99 - then I was even more excited when I remembered having a 60% off coupon on everything I bought - then I was in thriftiness shock! I also came home with these other treasures. Some vintage mason jars, a couple of cool baskets (the one really looks like a nest), an old hymnal, shakers and floral making supplies.

I also have a sneak peek for the Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue swap. So excited to wrap up the goodies and ship them out this weekend.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Great thrifties and love that blue button!

Scrap for Joy said...

Ooooo-now I know why there are no buttons in the North Hills...they are all in Butler! I love the salt and pepper shakers-very beautiful! I've gotts figure out a sneak peek, too!
xoxo

Divine Design said...

buttonssss ohhhh my! great finds! I had so much fun with the swap, I hope you enjoy your goodies and the two handmade things ;)

xx