Sunday, January 6, 2008

Craftiness



I did manage to make a couple crafty items over the bustling holiday season - here's a sampling! The first one is a Winter Survival Kit that I made for my mom. I filled with all kinds of stuff to survive the winter like hand lotion, Kleenex, hot chocolate, a dvd, etc. The second one is a topper that I put in the can to go along with the hot chocolate. This last one was an ornament I made for a swap I entered. It was so much fun and totally a different feel than I usually do, but I loved it! Would you believe the base is a recycled ribbon spool?! Me either, but check it out here - I love her blog. She has some amazing projects that have provided me with some much needed inspiration.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Glad your back blogging! Love the ornament and can. I thought the pic in the ornament was different that what you showed us at the store - it was so long ago! Hope to see ya around!
Bev

Anonymous said...

very cute ornament! :-)