Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

Okay, so most of you know I have three furry little children...yes my cats are like my kids. No I'm not the crazy cat lady...not yet anyway. So I thought that I would post a couple pics and introduce them to you all. The oldest is Emily and she is the bathroom monitor. If she sees you heading towards that bathroom she will almost run you over to get there before you do - strange! The middle child is Simon - he's the brother in the bunch. He's very lovable and acts more like a dog than a cat. He greets me everyday at the door when I come home and begs for every piece of food you have. The baby in the bunch is Missi. She super spooky when we have company and sleeps on her back 95% of the time. She's the annoying little sister in the bunch. So that's the furry little crew!

No comments: