Sunday, March 2, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

So I realized that I hadn't posted any recent pics of my create-a-space aka the crafty wench's room. (As I was just referred to by a work mate!) So this is it - crammed mess and all.

I love, love, love my new cookie jar. I picked this bad girl up at the Thrift store for $2.99. It holds all of my buttons and it's so pretty. I store my extra special and vintage buttons in little glass jars that are nestled amongst all the buttony goodness.

This cute little bucket (look familiar BD?) Hold all of my vintage trims - I recently found them at the Thrift Store also - I LOVE THAT PLACE!

This is my board of enlightenment - I need a bigger board! I keep special photos, tags and cards that I've gotten from friends.

This is high up on my top shelf. I keep all of my floral picks and flowers for altering. Oh and also my Rex - I love this dino guy!

I have so much ribbon and it certainly doesn't all fit on here, but it's just fun to look at. I bought a pants hanger at Target for a few bucks and grouped some like colors together. Does this pink and brown group make you think of any one you know?

And last but not least some sweet treasures from friends. Thanks MM & BD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.