Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yard Sale!!!!!....scrap yard sale that is

A couple of posts ago I told you that I signed up for the a scrap yard sale at my local scrapbook store, well this is a different yard sale in addition to that one. A couple of my dear girl friends in the same situation as me got together and decide to purge our bulging supplies and have a yard sale of all crafting items. If your in the area and you can make it - here's the info:

September 12th from 9-2

HELP!!!

Six crafters downsizing and reorganizing. An abundance of high quality, brand name items. Great bargains on items to include SU stamp sets, paper, storage, albums, tool, quilting fat quarters, cross stitch, embellishments, idea books / magazines, Sixxix dies. Please no early birds.

9010 Woodview Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

1 comment:

deb said...

This sounds like such fun!! Wish I lived closer. :)