Monday, October 5, 2009

Updates!


Here are a couple of pics of the goodies I sent out in my recent swap. You had to decorate an Altoid sized tin and fill it with some goodies. I decided to turn mine into an ornament. Gotta love the Crop-a-dile tool to punch through metal like butta! I was inspired by my swap partner being engaged, to make this a dreamy and sorta romantic inspired tin. Then you got to fill it with little treasures. It's amazing how many little goodies you can stuff in a tin of that size.



I also finished my tags for my other swap. Very interesting to completely finish both sides of the tag. It was alot of work, but really fun. Here is a tray full of little witches. I'm glad I picked up this old lunch tray at the thrift for 99 cents. It has already served it's purpose well. And here's a peak at the other side of the tag.
I can't show you the other goodies I made yet. Want those to be a surprise to the recipients. I just mailed them out on Saturday...a couple more days and then I can show you.
xoxo
~m

No comments: