Sunday, May 2, 2010




I was looking through the sea of photos I have saved and realize there were a couple of swaps that in my absence from blogging, I failed to post. So here is a rewind to add those projects so sadly missed from posting.


The first one is from the Altered Cabinet Card Swap from A Swap For All Seasons. This one was fun and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this sour puss as soon as I saw here..Bah Humbug! I wanted it to have a quilted look to it, so I cut down, inked and realigned 1x1 pieces of Basic Grey. I then made a mini banner that hangs from two snowflake brads.

And sadly the second one...I can't remember what swap it was from! I didn't have a blog icon to remember, but here it is either way. I do know it was from a Valentine swap! I used a 5x7 canvas board, painted and distressed it. The little girl is a vintage valentine that I found at a local antique store and the quote is something that we have a tendency to overlook at times...ourselves. Don't forget to love yourself!

No comments: