Sunday, November 28, 2010

Opps! A little behind on this one!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I hope with all of the hustle and bustle, whether you were cooking, hosting or traveling that day, that you were able to take a moment to think about all that you are thankful for.

This last year for me had been a rather tumultuous one with family and relationships.  I am thankful that God had given me the strength to persevere though it all.  I am most thankful for the women in my family, mostly my Grandmother for where most of my strength comes from, my Mother for who I need to have strength for and these two little lovelies that I try to be a positive strong influence & aunt to.

I love you ladies!

I & my heart are thankful for my boyfriend the one that makes me belly laugh almost daily!

 
Ah...I love fall, fall decorating and fall crafting.  Here's a couple of small projects I worked on.  First I added a little something to a banner I picked up last year on clearance.  I just added some fall paper that I liked and some dictionary pages.  Simple & quick change, but I really like it.


Next here are a couple of little decorations that I had hanging around, a couple with the banner.  The cute images came from Patty at Lisa's Altered Art.  Every Wednesday, she posts a new digital download for $1.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in from the Countdown to Christmas altered matchbox swap to say hello.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hi we are posting the 25 days matchboxes and I have yours for Day six, I'll be posting it on Monday, hope you can join us !
(())

Something Special said...

I got one of your little matchboxes. It is posted today. I am quite sure we are kindred spirits, as we are both one 'L' Micheles and we are both scrapbookers and paper crafters. I have a lonely blog that does not get much attention, it is a paper crafting blog and you can click on it from my side bar at Something Special. Love your little box, and the gift inside.