Sunday, November 28, 2010

Opps! A little behind on this one!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I hope with all of the hustle and bustle, whether you were cooking, hosting or traveling that day, that you were able to take a moment to think about all that you are thankful for.

This last year for me had been a rather tumultuous one with family and relationships.  I am thankful that God had given me the strength to persevere though it all.  I am most thankful for the women in my family, mostly my Grandmother for where most of my strength comes from, my Mother for who I need to have strength for and these two little lovelies that I try to be a positive strong influence & aunt to.

I love you ladies!

I & my heart are thankful for my boyfriend the one that makes me belly laugh almost daily!

 
Ah...I love fall, fall decorating and fall crafting.  Here's a couple of small projects I worked on.  First I added a little something to a banner I picked up last year on clearance.  I just added some fall paper that I liked and some dictionary pages.  Simple & quick change, but I really like it.


Next here are a couple of little decorations that I had hanging around, a couple with the banner.  The cute images came from Patty at Lisa's Altered Art.  Every Wednesday, she posts a new digital download for $1.

3 comments:

Lauri Crowe said...

Just stopped in from the Countdown to Christmas altered matchbox swap to say hello.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hi we are posting the 25 days matchboxes and I have yours for Day six, I'll be posting it on Monday, hope you can join us !
(())

Something Special said...

I got one of your little matchboxes. It is posted today. I am quite sure we are kindred spirits, as we are both one 'L' Micheles and we are both scrapbookers and paper crafters. I have a lonely blog that does not get much attention, it is a paper crafting blog and you can click on it from my side bar at Something Special. Love your little box, and the gift inside.