Sunday, April 25, 2010

Three days in a row...


I've been on a roll! Three days in a row posting for me is amazing. I took a little time for myself today to give myself a pedicure, apply a yummy sparkly spring green polish and changed up the hair color to dark auburn brown - the sun really catches the red. In between laundry, I was sorting through some craft supplies and getting crafty. I made some more button flowers today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all - they are just so fun to make! I believe some of them will become Mother's Day gifts.


When I was sorting through supplies, I found my little peat pots. I've been really feeling the spring fever and have been wanting to work on outdoorsy type projects. I pulled out my collage sheets again from Lisa's Altered Art and found the perfect image. I glued her to a popsicle stick to make her stand up and filled in the pot with shredded sheet music that had been spritzed with glimmer mist and gathered crepe paper. I used Diamond glaze, Stickles and an iridescent sparkly pipe cleaner for some bling. The little girl on the rose, wings, rose and banner on the pot are all printed collage images.

Well, that's all for now! Back to my cave aka my office tomorrow!

No comments: